[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:58:29 CEST 2005

> I can go on ofcourse....
> But I keep on using the producst because I like them.......
>
> Michael,  thanks for the response, I try to be more constructive next
> time...

Anyway, if we didn't like Typo, would we still be using it? ;)

Meanwhile i am eagerly awaiting patches :) Especially with the gremlin
hunt over and quite a number of bugs in the bugtracker
closed/assigned/acknowledged. Will there be separate announcements for
them or do we have to monitor the download page (either way is fine
with me)