[Typo3] Copy a Typo3 installation - Is it possible?

Alexander Heidl aheidl at fulcio.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 08:50:54 CEST 2005

Why bothering? I think it is far easier to just place a fresh source package
on the new server. Make a database dump and copy all relevant files across.
On the new server just create the db from the dump and run the installation
tool again. That should be it apart from the tweaking. Then check for the
installed extensions to be the same then before. Db compare in inst tool
will tell you.

Btw, what do u mean with 'the old backend appears'?