[Typo3] installed via fantastico.

Doug Meade dougyitbos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 20:58:54 CEST 2005

It gets 500 as well.
I've not changed anything in any directory.
In fact it's a brand new hosting account and trying
the install via fantastico was the first thing I did.

Error logs that I can get to show a lot of:
  Operation not permitted: setrlimit(RLIMIT_AS):
failed to set memory usage limit

Also the following error gets kicked if I try to
access /typo3
  Premature end of script headers:
/home/**acountname**/public_html/typo3/index_re.php