[Typo3] Anyone using htmlcssstyling template in a single-tree multi-lingual site ?

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Tue Oct 25 15:03:26 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 21:14, Chris Samuel wrote:

> My guess is that I'd have to patch the template to add this support, but
> I'm rather hoping that someone out there can say "oi, you silly man, all
> you need to do is X" (where X is preferably rather simple!).

OK - so I think I've got it going by using how the setup.txt in the
gov_accessibility does it as a template and also installing the language
detection extension (which works rather nicely).

I don't understand why it didn't work before, but it does now!

OK - now I know how it works I'll unsubscribe from this address (because I
won't keep up) and re-subscribe from my GMail address..

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP