[Typo3] Install via Fantastico

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Mon Oct 24 13:55:56 CEST 2005

Fantastico has a broken TYPO3 image - one of the symlinks is creating
an endless loop by referring to a php file that include()s the symlink
again. This loop exhaust PHP stack and you get 500 error.

If you don't find it by yourself, email again - I may have to dig up
how I fixed it since it was like half a year ago.

On 10/24/05, Doug Meade <dougyitbos at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Just installed via fantastico.
>
> Seemed to install ok.
> (at least it SAID it did)
>
> Frontend has the Typo3 standard "no page has been
> created here yet" type page.
>
> But the admin area (the /typo3 dir) gets a 500 error.
>
> Anyone else have problems like this with fantastico?
> (or have any idea what I should look at?)
>
> Thanks!
> Doug

Dimitri Tarassenko