[Typo3] New ext for flash games on your site

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Mon Oct 24 13:05:43 CEST 2005

Pilot,

a few things that I think should be changed (other people, feel free to
add to this list):

- all output through template use (currently I see you have hardcoded
HTML table elements in the PHP of the extension, not what everyone wants)

- the extension expects showflash.php to be in the root directory of the
site. The file is in the extension directory (ofcourse) and most people
would not want it in any other place.

I've added dutch translations to the locallang, I'll mail that to you
personally.

Cheers,

Marcel Douwstra

*** typo3 forum typo3.tros.nl ***