[Typo3] [Typo3-dev] New cron_cssstyledimgtext released

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Oct 12 12:41:35 CEST 2005

Hi people,

I just released another version of cron_cssstyledimgtext. For who
doesn't know yet, this is a working CSS based implementation of the
"Text with Image" and "Image" content types (from tt_content).

Not much have changed, see announcement at http://typo3.org/extensions/.

The main change was inspired by ben's idea (thanks!): I added the
constants from the CONSTANT EDITOR into the auto-generated CSS, so that
you can influence the appearance of borders and spacing around images
using just the CONSTANT EDITOR, you don't have to export the CSS to an
external file and adjust it anymore. Still, if you want to do that,
fine, you can do that. Same comments from
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cron_cssstyledimgtext/Styling_CSS/,
section "CSS and TypoScript" will apply, then.

Speaking of which, I improved the documentation, but it doesn't seem to
appear updated in typo3.org. I have read about this problem from others,
so I will wait until tomorrow to see if it gets updated. The extension
version was rised from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0. And I have already submitted the
"OOdoc content" part in the TER, syncing the TOC. But maybe I need to do
something else?

Please play around with it, and be welcome to sponsor further
development! ;)

Follow-ups to typo3.projects.content-rendering, please.

Cheers,
Ernesto