[Typo3] RealURL troubleshooting guide?

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Sun Oct 23 18:04:31 CEST 2005

Michael Baker wrote:

Michael,

> I'm having problems getting RealURL to work
 > and/or understanding what

you're not saying what your problem is, but I think that it's worth
mentioning that realurl make use of the apache module mod_rewrite. So if
your having problems you'll definitely want to eliminate mod_rewrite as
the source; ie. verify that mod_rewrite is working as expected.

> Is there a RealURL troubleshooting guide?  If so where is it?

here are some things that I've dug up:

- the typo3.english ng
- http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/testing
- http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/realurl/

Sean

--
And Lucy, dear child, mind your arithmetic...  What would
life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?