[Typo3] Blank Space - Further into space!

Stephen Page stephen at stephenpage.com
Sun Oct 23 11:53:08 CEST 2005

Have you looked back over the last few digests or at the list of
emails that have "Blank Space" in the header?

If all of you had spent the same amount of effort on just telling me
WHERE to go to fix the problem I would be a happy bunny with a
working website, telling everyone what a great product Typo3 really is!

I did mention in my original post that I wanted the fix as a
TEMPORARY measure until I could learn HOW to fix the problems myself
or until I had learnt how to make a template from scratch.

I have had it suggested that the faulty HTML is stored in the
database but I cant find it.

If anyone can help with the ACTUAL problem and help me find and
eliminate this particular piece of bad HTML I will love you forever,
well at least today anyway!

The reason I originally posted my question was because this blank
space appears ONLY on the main page and not any of the sub pages
which I thought was unusual, you would assume any template file would
have the same effect on the sub pages. I am unaware if the template
file has seperate areas for main and sub pages as I cannot find it or
a way to edit it.

So once again and this time for the last time can anyone help me fix
this until I get the knowledge to rip this bad template file out and
replace it?

And the name is Steve not Vincent! :-)

Steve

P.S. An apology for any messages I have sent with a header saying:
Re: Typo3-english Digest, Vol XX, Issue XXX, In my haste I forget to
rename the header, the only time I normally use the reply function is
to email people back, friends, colleagues and I never change the
Subject field so I may have forgotten to change it. SORRY I will try
and remember in future!