[Typo3] Blank Space help

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Oct 23 03:06:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

JoH wrote:

>So what should I do now? Apologize for the facts that I am living in another
>timezone and that I usually don't answer any posting that got something like
>"Typo3-english Digest" as a subject?

No, don't apologize, that wasn't my point. Just don't say I did not
provide help when I took my time to answer.

>But lets stop here and start to find a better way of promoting TYPO3 in the
>US to convert more professional companies to professional TYPO3
>consultancies instead.
>
>Joey

I agree. Yes. Thank you. There has been a lot of activity on the TYPO3
US mailing list, with a lot of people helping out with the efforts. We
can sure use as much involvement as possible, especially from someone
who has a lot of T3 experience, and it would be great to have another
English-speaker helping with the documentation, for example.

Alex