[Typo3] Blank Space help

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun Oct 23 02:48:07 CEST 2005

> Yes, I agree. Speaking as the person who offered advice to the
> original post after only a half hour, when the subject line first
> read "Re: [Typo3] Typo3-english Digest, Vol 25, Issue 128" (check the
> list, my message was posted on 10/21/2005 03:05 PM), I can say yes,
> it is very important to answer quickly and with respect. You, on the
> other hand chose to answer 12 hours later, and only after the thread
> was reposted, with language that shows complete disrespect.

So what should I do now? Apologize for the facts that I am living in another
timezone and that I usually don't answer any posting that got something like
"Typo3-english Digest" as a subject?

And just a small example for some "language that shows complete disrespect"
(in your world not in mine):

> The gap is so bad I am having to seriously consider scrapping Typo3

But lets stop here and start to find a better way of promoting TYPO3 in the
US to convert more professional companies to professional TYPO3
consultancies instead.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau