[Typo3] cwt_press_center links not working

Johannes Schwall johannes.schwall at web.de
Sat Oct 22 17:52:03 CEST 2005

Carla Froitzheim wrote:

> plugin.tx_cwtpresscenter.PIDNewsItems =

Ah! That's what I thought! But I must say that tt_news seems to be
exactly what I need. I was able to easily integrate my own layout using
my style sheets.

By the way: I followed the instructions on
http://typo3.hachmeister.org/Add_news_to_your_page.183.0.html?&L=0 which
is a quite good example.

Until now, just two problems remain:

1. I am not able to use the LATEST view - it simply does not show
anything. But as the LIST view works, it's no big problem.
2. I don't understand yet why the date is shown in some english format
although I have set the ts_language_de as a standard.

Thanks again!

Johannes

--
Johannes Schwall