[Typo3] cwt_press_center links not working

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Sat Oct 22 16:09:50 CEST 2005

Johannes Schwall wrote:

>>Sounds like tt_news to me ...
>>Still sounds like tt_news to me, and the subscription/mailing job can be
>>done with the direct mail (+ direct mail subscription) plugin.
>>tt_news has got one of the most detailed documentations and tons of
>>different possibilities due to the extensive use of TypoScript and HTML
>>templates.
>>The extension is updated with bugfixes and improvements every few weeks and
>>offers almost any feature from your wishlist.
>>

>Thanks, that really sounds promising. I'll give it a try!

And if you come to the conclusion you still want to use cwt_press_center
this

plugin.tx_cwtpresscenter.PIDNewsItems =

must be set to the id where you have the LIST view of your presscenter
items.

But I also prefer to use tt_news for such a press center unless you need
that statistics thing that cwt_press_center has.

Carla