[Typo3] Problem uploading user image with sr_feuser_registration

Hartmut Henk hartmut at henk-online.de
Sat Oct 22 12:35:45 CEST 2005

Hi!

On my site  <http://abi1994.henk-online.de/> http://abi1994.henk-online.de I
observe a strange behaviour when I upload a user image during the
registration of a front end user. The uploading of the image works fine and
it is displayed in the user's profile just like it should. But nevertheless,
when I submit the registration form, I get an error message, that "the file
name extension  is not allowed".

According to my language-file this error message actually mentions the
filename extension so in this case, it is empty, which makes me assume, that
this error-message is NOT related to the actual picture I uploaded, but
rather to some internal error.

Does anybody have an idea what causes this?

Feel free to test it under  <http://abi1994.henk-online.de/>
http://abi1994.henk-online.de. Just register and include an image.

Thanks,

Hatrick