[Typo3] translation in extension's locallang utf-8

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Fri Oct 21 09:27:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'll be interested to read the proper answer, but because I was in a hurry
and didn't have many to do, I just pasted my text into a content element,
reloaded the page in the FE, viewed the source and copied and paste what the
the crazy characters and it worked OK in the end. This was for French and
Spanish, not Chinese however.

Might be a workaround in case no one answers your question with a proper
answer!

Steve

news:mailman.5709.1129843046.10463.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...