[Typo3] Multiple alias'

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 20 13:59:31 CEST 2005

more kind of thoughts related to this...

1. do you have to enter the full path in the new box each time even if
you do not want a path (just want to use same alias)

2. requires rewrite rules which we can't implement on the doze server
(running IIS) without some serious changes

3. what overhead does the extn introduce for page generation?