[Typo3] test login for a working cwt_community

Claudius Heitz claudius at heitz.info
Thu Oct 20 13:08:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm developing a concept for an online-community for students in
Freiburg, south germany and I want to use cwt_community to realize it.
Now I just want to have a feeling of what cwt_community can do and how
it is used to create an online-community.

Did anyone use cwt_community for building a community?
If yes, it is possible to get a test login for such a community? I just
want to have a look at how the features of cwt_community are working in
a working online-community.

thanks!
////

Regards