[Typo3] 1. Enable fields / 2. Gifbuilder "popup"

Kasper Rasmussen kasper at cosmiczoom.dk
Thu Oct 20 12:39:58 CEST 2005

My first post... wow!

1. Enable fields
I have read and understand the concept of the $TCA[] array, but i
can't find the file with the "default" configuration, nor figure out
what value to to set in "extTables.php" to overwrite the values.
I just want to enable BE-editing of the "subheader" field from
"tt_content" in the default "text" and "text w/image" content
element. Please help me to get that "AHA" experience.

2. Gifbuilder "popup"
Is it possible to enable the ordinary "image-popup" (JSwindow) on a
GIFBUILDER image?
I have rendered a nice multilayered image, but would like to have a
popup with the file reference from the tt_content table.
The images are located on the frontpage of www.cosmiczoom.dk

Best regards

Kasper Rasmussen
kasper at cosmiczoom.dk