[Typo3] Changing <h1> wraps

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:22:46 CEST 2005

On 18/10/05, Amir Mualem <amir219 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> > lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag=<lala>|</lala>
> > cheers,
> >               Nikolas
> >

> That makes sense, if I wanted to change the headings globally to the
> same thing.. however, there are parts of my site that use the text page
> content with a different header style.
>
> Take for example this page:
> http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=61
>
> In that page, there are TWO text pagecontents; one in the center (ie,
> 'Our History') and one in my right column (ie. 'Support Us').
>
> I would like both of these titles to have a DIFFERENT wrap.
>
> In the center column I would like plainly <h3></h3>.
>
> In the right column I would like <div class="menu_title"><h3></h3></div>.
>
> Here is my typoscript for the right column:
>
> lib.right_nav = COA
> lib.right_nav {
> stdWrap.wrap = <div class="rightnav_content">|</div>
>      stdWrap.required = 1
>      10 < styles.content.get
>       10.select.pidInList = 78
>       10.select.orderBy = sorting
> }
>
> --
>
> My center content is an FCE.

This is a job better left to css than to a cms. Set your template up
something like this (radically simplified) example:

<h3>foo</h3>

<h3>bar</h3>

...and then add some css like this to your stylesheet:

#leftColumn h3 {
color:#fff;
background:#f90;
}

#rightColumn h3 {
color:#f90;
background:#fff;
}

If you need something like this to be different on different pages
(i.e. a given column's appearance changes from page to page), add an
id to the body tag of the page and do the css like this:

body#foo #leftColumn h3 { /* Styles */ }
body#bar #rightColumn h3 { /* Styles */ }

-Christopher