[Typo3] Changing <h1> wraps

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 00:12:51 CEST 2005

Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag=<lala>|</lala>
> cheers,
> 		Nikolas

That makes sense, if I wanted to change the headings globally to the
same thing.. however, there are parts of my site that use the text page
content with a different header style.

Take for example this page:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=61

In that page, there are TWO text pagecontents; one in the center (ie,
'Our History') and one in my right column (ie. 'Support Us').

I would like both of these titles to have a DIFFERENT wrap.

In the center column I would like plainly <h3></h3>.

In the right column I would like <div class="menu_title"><h3></h3></div>.

Here is my typoscript for the right column:

lib.right_nav = COA
lib.right_nav {
stdWrap.wrap = <div class="rightnav_content">|</div>
     stdWrap.required = 1
     10 < styles.content.get
      10.select.pidInList = 78
      10.select.orderBy = sorting