[Typo3] Is it a Known Bug ?

Courcy courcy.michael at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 18 22:42:13 CEST 2005

You're right :
If I write TCAdefaults.tt_content.date = xxxxxx it generate the date
corresponding to the timestamp xxxxxxx
But unfortunately If I write
TCAdefaults.tt_content.date = UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
or
TCAdefaults.tt_content.date = time()
the date field is checked but nothing is written in the date area.

It 's time to give up.

Thanks anyway.

Michael.