[Typo3] Is it a Known Bug ?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:19:10 CEST 2005

On 18/10/05, Courcy <courcy.michael at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi Christopher
>
> I know that repeatdly asking the same question without getting the
> answer usually means that the question is not relevant...
>
> Nevertless I was really wondering on this point because
>
> TCAdefaults.tt_content.date = 1
>
> did generate a date (1-1-1970) which is not really useful but it makes something...
>
> When you see that, you are bound to think there's another configuration that somebody should master.

Well, judging by that output, Typo3 is interpreting whatever value you
give it as a unix timestamp: try entering '1' in the form at the
following url -- you get the same result (makes sense; '1' is 1 second
after midnight at beginning of unix era...)

http://www.4webhelp.net/us/timestamp.php?action=stamp&stamp=1&timezone=0

-Christopher