[Typo3] updated extensions not lists all the updated extensions?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:11:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

The TER Update Check extension was installed.  I just noticed it does
not list all the loaded extensions that have newer version in the online
repository.

For instance, the version of the Glossary Extended extension in the
online repository is 0.12.7.  The current version installed on our
server (Local) is 0.12.5.  It's not listed in UPDATED EXTENSIONS by
'Check for TER updates'.  I also noticed the online help of 'Cur Ver:'
says 'Current version of the extension on this server. If colored red,
there is a newer version...'.  But the version and Cur Ver: of Glossary
Extended are not colored red in the online respository.  Actually,
Glossary Extended is just one of a few loaded extensions (no matter
local or global) that have newer version but were not marked red in the
repository and were not caught by TER Update Check.

I'd appreciate if anybody would like to shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Bing