[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 20:43:09 CEST 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:

> Why don´t the "gremlins team" take look in the bugtracker
> themself - especially if they think there are so few gremlins
> reported???

Because the bugtracker contains close to 1400 bugs till now. Even if only
the half of it is still open, that would be too much to search.

We didn't use the bugtracker for doing the voting because it is not possible
to vote using our bugtracker software. Sorry for that.

After all I think it's an easy effort to carefully read a small tutorial,
report a bug in the bugtracker, and copy the data into the gremlin form on
typo3.org.

If we only had the gremlins stored on typo3.org, you would have screamed up
why we are separating them from the bugtracker. We do it that way, so the
bugs remain in a central place.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out