[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Oct 17 18:32:35 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,
I went back to the gremlins page and I think I know why *I* made
a mistake:

a) I read that you had to have an accout. I have one and moved
on to the first paragraph.
Mistake 1: I never logged in, because I missed the sentense
starting with "Once you have logged in..."

b) I looked at the Gremlins overview page but did not find my
problem. And no "Submit a Gremlin" link, because I was not
logged in...

c) I got back and started reading paragraph 2 and clicked on the
bugtracker link.
Mistake 2: I should have read on, especially the text about
"copy the issue title and the bug ID and paste them on the
"Submit a Gremlin" page"

d) Once in the bugtracker I started looking around, not finding
my bug there either. So I made a new bug report.

e) Back on typo3.org I continued with paragraph 3 and noticed
that I had already reported the bug. Done!
Mistake 3: I should have read the sentense "When done you can
continue with the same procedure as described in step 2." more
carefully...

You may say I am stupid - I say the process is a little too
"complicated". Maybe an explanation??? Just my 2 cents!

/Peter Kindström