[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Dominic Brander dominic at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 16:28:27 CEST 2005

hi steffen
this project is not at all only about bug squashing!
this is about usability, strange behaviours and all those other little
things you may already got used to in your daily work - but you still
think it could be improved.

an example:
user administration - why is there a user admin module to administrate
existing users, but you can not create new users?
this is obviously not a bug but it may would make sense to change this.

clear enough?

cheers

dominic

--