[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 17 16:16:58 CEST 2005

On 17.10.2005 15:11 Dominic Brander wrote:
> the zapping team is currently evaluating the reported gremlins.
> not even 60 gremlins have been reported - and quite a few do not even
> affect core funtionality but extensions (TV, tt_news, etc.).
> so this may look like we have an almost perfect system!
>
> really?
>
> unfortunately this ist surely not the reason for such a little amount of
> gremlins. maybe it is due to the short reporting period? or some
> misunderstandings?

sorry, I couldn't stand it.
Maybe it is because people already did report their bugs to the
bugtracker and do not want to make the effort twice.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your bugsquashing effort for the
upcoming new release. But shouldn't it be enough to report a bug once?

--
cheers,
Steffen