[Typo3] composite HTML/plain direct mail

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Oct 17 12:35:01 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

Katja is quite right about "the html-mail option": In fe_users or tt_address
(depends on the table you're using, of course) the field
modules_sys_dmail_html has to be set to 1 in order to send HTML mails to the
corresponding email address.

You can set the flag manually via phpMyAdmin or change the TCA to view the
field in BE.

Regards
Thorsten