[Typo3] AWstats Misc Stats (Screen Size) not working

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sun Oct 16 19:15:38 CEST 2005

I would like to use AWstats to track screen sizes on our wesite to
give us actual figures when making decisions of web design. But I
can't get this working.

The stats are being added to the log files and I can see lots of lines
with screen resolutions included. AWstats displays the headings for
Screen Size, along with things like Java, Flash etc. But no statistics
are calculated.

I have taken the steps listed on the AWstats FAQ pages:
1. Add relavent HTML to index page (must be working as log fines now
include this info.
2. Updated ShowMiscStats=anjdfrqwp I have also tried this as
ShowMiscStats=1 and it makes no difference.
3. Ensured that MiscTrackerUrl points to the correct location for
awstats_misc_tracker.js
4. Updated ShowScreenSizeStats=1

Has anyone else got these working from within Typo3? Any idea why this
might not work?

Many thanks,

Sandy Matheson