[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 04:01:12 CEST 2005

I don't want to attack anyone or anyone's beliefs, and I think
that Typo3 is the best CMS there is,
but never really understood what God or jesus had to do with it.
As said before, let everyone believe what he wants to believe,
but don't mix CMS with Jesus or whatever kind of religion..
as we all know and must reckognize religions allready
brought enough war and misery to this world...
so let us all live in peace and contribute to Typo3...

grtz