[Typo3] composite HTML/plain direct mail

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Fri Oct 14 07:12:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've got directmail/dmailer installed.  It works perfectly when I send
testmails.  Testmails result in composite HTML/plain text emails.

When I send a mass-email by way of a direct mail group (static group or from
pages), it only sends plain emails.

Is this a bug/feature?  Or a problem with my setup?

My TSconfig includes (among other things):
mod.web_modules.dmail.sendOptions=3
mod.web_modules.dmail {
  enablePlain = 1
  enableHTML = 1
}

Like I said, it works fine with testmail.

Chris

P.S. I haven't worked with the subscription module yet. Is this related to
that extension?