[Typo3] templaVoila for a newbie ?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Oct 14 04:18:29 CEST 2005

if the template uses good CSS en markup style,
then implementing a template with TV can be done in under a hour (not
adding extentions....).

I always make templates by hand... cauze most systems I have seen
(dreamweaver, adobeGoLive make horrible templates....)
and I think you should give it a try....

Ries