[Typo3] Reminder: Zap the Gremlins

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Oct 13 11:28:45 CEST 2005

I am posting this again although it was announced on typo3-announce [1] as
well as on typo3.org.

This is your chance to get your favourite annoyances solved in TYPO3. Make
use of it!

BTW, please make use of the voting feature because this helps us to find out
how urgent a Gremlin is. If we cannot fix all of them, we'll sort by the
number of votes first...

Regards, michael

======

Dear TYPO3 user,

this is your chance to make TYPO3 even better than it already is. The "Zap
the
Gremlins" project team is calling for the most famous "Gremlins" (means:
annoying issues, bugs).

You are kindly invited to submit your favourite Gremlins, also you can vote
for registered Gremlins to let us prioritize all issues.

The call for Gremlins is open until Sunday, October 16. The whole project
will be finished right before TYPO3 4.0 is out (dated for December 2005).

More information:
http://typo3.org/development/projects/zap-the-gremlins/

Thanks for your help, and have a nice weekend
Gremlin Zapper Dept.
--
Use a newsreader! Check out