[Typo3] Problem with form mail

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Wed Oct 12 13:58:14 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm posting this here although I've posted it in the German newsgroup
before. I've meanwhile done some more research on the problem but have
not found out what is causing it.

I have a form on a web site that should be sent by email. However, it is
never sent and I just can't figure out why. The box is sending out the
emails from the installer and from other extensions and if I copy the
site to another box, I still have the same problems. Nothing will ever
show up in the mail server logs. I've also tried if the form in
Quickstart works on that box and it does. so it has to be a configuration
error (template or localconf.php). I have checked the config but can't
find out what the problem is.

Any hints how to debug this or even what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

--
    Bis hierher hat uns der Herr geholfen.

    1.Samuel 7,12

    Wenn  Gott  das  Gras, das heute auf dem Feld steht und morgen in
    den Ofen geworfen wird, so kleidet, wie viel mehr  wird  er  euch
    kleiden, ihr Kleingläubigen!

    Lukas 12,28