[Typo3] Problems with tt_news single view popup image

Georg Berner gb at sw-schmiede.at
Wed Oct 12 13:08:53 CEST 2005

I suppose i have got the same problem. "Click to enlarge" popus show a
picture just slightly bigger than the single-view picture.

Actually i want them to be the original size (no resizing at all). But
even a fixed size of 1024px would help. So i found this code:

code (Constants)
----------
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.image.imageLinkWrap ={
bodyTag = <BODY style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; MARGIN: 0px">
width = 1024
title = picture Popup
JSwindow.expand = 0,0
}

It does not work in my surrounding, but possible it doese for you! I
would also apriciate some explanation, why not, or what else i could do.

Georg