[Typo3] accessible font size?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Oct 12 08:49:35 CEST 2005

Chris Paige wrote:

> - If browsing in IE, you use the links on the page to change stylesheets.
It dont have to be links - you can have dropdown box as well. As far as
I remember it was to be set in php code of the extention which
reendering method should be used.

> - If browsing in Firefox, the links on the page do not work and you must
> change stylesheets through browser menus.
> Am I wrong?
I am not sure about links but I had dropdown box with the same behaviors
no matter of browser used (IE or Firefox). Unfortunately I do not have
this ext in any of my TYPO3 installation right now to check if it works
with links.

> Yet, again, I don't think a Javascript solution is necessary given the
> fabulous dynamic nature of Typo3.  I'll work on developing an example of
> how my page type approach would work...

frankly speaking it could be nice to change skin / or font size without
page reloading and this can offer you only Java Script.

--
grtz
Krystian