[Typo3] accessible font size?

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Tue Oct 11 08:05:56 CEST 2005

> CSS Stylesheet Switcher - is_styleswitcher
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/is_styleswitcher/

I've just worked with this.  While I love the potential functionality, this
seems a confusing feature for the uninitiated user (unless I'm
misunderstanding something).

- If browsing in IE, you use the links on the page to change stylesheets.
- If browsing in Firefox, the links on the page do not work and you must
change stylesheets through browser menus.

Am I wrong?

This means different instructions for different users -- but my goal is to
keep it simple.  I'm wanting a simple link or button or menu on the page
that will work for everyone if they want to change font sizes.

If I'm going to provide different instructions for different browsers, then
I would just go with fonts defined by ems and teach AOL users how to change
their font size via the browser -- which was the original difficulty I was
trying to avoid.

I've seen change-font-size buttons/links (also in Javascript solutions), but
don't know enough to put this into a Typo3 extension.
e.g. http://www.dyn-web.com/dhtml/sizefont/

Yet, again, I don't think a Javascript solution is necessary given the
fabulous dynamic nature of Typo3.  I'll work on developing an example of how
my page type approach would work...

Chris