[Typo3] Direct mail suddenly not sending mail

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 12 01:56:53 CEST 2005

Hello all!

I have typo3 3.8 and I got the Direct mail working just fine. I
installed Direct Mail Extended and after that the module was working
alright - however, after I logged out and in BE again the direct mail
module doesn't work anymore. It seems to be working ok but doesn't send
mails anymore and 'compiles' all the typo3-pages very small (100-140)
very quickly. So everything looks fine but nothing actually works.

I've tried uninstall/re-install many ways: only dm extended, both dm and
dm extended and tried clearing cache and even static table import but
nothing seems to work.

For the lack of the mailing list archive the searching for help seems
very difficult - or am I missing something? All help and ideas are
highly appreciated, thank you very much in advance.

- Katja -