[Typo3] localconf.php corrupted after intallation of jk_poll

ncahen @ associatives.org ncahen at associatives.org
Tue Oct 11 21:47:30 CEST 2005

Hi co-listers,

After installation of the jk_poll plugin,  see this message in the BE page:

"
## INSTALL SCRIPT EDIT POINT TOKEN - all lines after this points may be
changed by the install script! $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
'css_styled_content,tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,rte,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,tstemplate_styler,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,phpmyadmin,aboutmodules,imagelist,setup,taskcenter,sys_notepad,taskcenter_recent,taskcenter_rootlist,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,doc_tut_templselect,automaketemplate,rtehtmlarea,static_file_edit,tt_poll,jk_poll';
// Modified or inserted by TYPO3 Extension Manager. // Updated by TYPO3
Extension Manager 11-10-2005 12:33:58

"
It looks like the modifications in localconf.php are written above the
php tag.

I tried to install the extension two times and it gave me the same results.

Soe can help me on that issue?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas