[Typo3] How can duplicate a typo3 site ?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 10 18:57:44 CEST 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:

>whats wrong with exporting it to a t3d file?

exporting to a t3d file doesn't always work with bigger sites.
My site has only 1400 pages and there is no way I can export it to
a t3d file since processing time is simply to big...
t3d works will with total pages maby under 50???

I think the suggestion to do a mysql dump and copy some files around is
a good suggestion.

cheers,
Ries