[Typo3] RealURL and thumbs.php

Ulrich Fischer ulrich-fischer at gmx.net
Thu Oct 6 20:01:58 CEST 2005

Hi,
finally I could solve my problem.
In the german list I got the answer, that thumbs.php is
running very well, even with the realURL extension.

Ulrich Fischer schrieb am 06.10.2005 09:01:
>> If the extension is deinstalled, the thumbnail is shown, with installed
>> realURL there comes a destructed "file":
>>
>>     ÿØÿàJFIFHHÿÛC
>>     ÏÒ(¯NáßMÎÁô™K–í¬tƒE~p–˲áìu«¢
fÕ¶Ô
>>     [...] and so on.

Now I know, that the file is NOT destructed. There are only a few empty
rows before the image-header.

The quick and dirty solution was, to start ob_start(); at the beginning
of thumbs.php and to delete the buffer with ob_end_clean(); before:
Header('Content-type: image/'.$outext);

Now everthing is fine. If my typo3 was the only one with that problem,
this will be enough.

Ulrich

http://cms.zs-intern.de/typo3/thumbs.php?&dummy=1128517059&file=..%2Fuploads%2Fpics%2Fs-hess.jpg