[Typo3] two questions concerning TMENU

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Wed Oct 5 18:22:51 CEST 2005

I am trying to build a TMENU which is made from a table structure like this

Each table cell has an associated background image which changes from NO to
ACT state.
The background images are designed to build a panorama, i. e. the background
image of the cells
together form a larger picture.

I have the problem that I need to calculate the name of each background
image based on the position
in the menu. The first one will be like "bgimage_0.gif", the second
"bgimage_1.gif", etc.

How can this be done? Currently I have simply a wrap defined with a constant
defining the image.

Second question: the panorama should be repeating. This means that my
panorama contains, say 4 elements.
If my menu has more than 4 elements the background images should repeat.
As I have them numbered I would expect something like
"bgimage_" + (currentPositionInMenu % numberOfImages)
(+ concatenation, % the modulo operator)
Is this possible?

Martin