[Typo3] Menu question

Gaurav Mantro gaurav.mantro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:41:18 CEST 2005

Hi All,
I am newbie and trying to setup menus, horizontal. Please go to
http://gmantro.web.aplus.net
 At the top menu on right side upper corner, If you scroll on dotnet, the
drop-down menu is displayed on the other corner of screen rather then
immdediately below the parent menu.
1. How to fix this ?
2. In the options that I am using is it possible to use rollover effects
(change font color etc)? Do I need to use TMENU_LAYER ??
  mentioned below is the code from my setup.

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php

temp.menu_top = HMENU
temp.menu_top.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
temp.menu_top.1 {
wrap = <div align=right> | </div>
layerStyle =
position:absolute;left:0px;top:30px;width:10px;VISIBILITY:hidden;
xPosOffset =-10
lockPosition = x
expAll=1
NO {
backColor = #336666
XY = [10.w]+15, 14
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.fontSize = 10
10.fontColor = #FFFFFF
10.fontFamily = Verdana, Arial, Helevetica, sans-serif
10.offset = 0,13
10.align = center
10.lockPosition = "y"
10.directionLeft = 1
}
}
temp.menu_top.2 = GMENU
temp.menu_top2.wrap = |<BR>
temp.menu_top.2.NO {
XY = 100, 14
backColor = #336666
10 = TEXT
10.text.field = title
10.fontSize = 10
10.fontColor = #FFFFFF
10.fontFamily = Verdana, Arial, Helevetica, sans-serif
10.offset = 0,13
10.align = center
}

# Configuring the Auto-Parser:
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
# Read the template file:
content = FILE
content.file = fileadmin/template/mtech/index.htm
# Here we define which elements in the HTML that
# should be wrapped in subpart-comments:
elements {
BODY.all = 1
BODY.all.subpartMarker = doc_body
HEAD.all = 1
HEAD.all.subpartMarker = doc_header
HEAD.rmTagSections = title
TD.all = 1
}
# Prefix all relative paths with this value:
relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/mtech/
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
# Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
# Select only the content between the <body>-tags
workOnSubpart = doc_body
# Substitute the ###menu_top### subpart with some example content:
subparts.menu_top < temp.menu_top
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the HEAD
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
# Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
# Select only the content between the <head>-tags
workOnSubpart = doc_header
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.bodyTag = <body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginheight="0"
marginwidth="0" bgcolor="#ffffff" vlink="#669999" alink="#336666"
link="#669999">

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.headerData.10 < temp.headTemplate