[Typo3] how to make KB MD5 FE Passwords extension work? Docs unclear.

Jay Austad austad at signal15.com
Thu Oct 6 18:52:43 CEST 2005

So, in looking at this more, it appears to store a hash of a hash in
the DB.  I'm trying to move my users over from a PHPBB installation
(which has md5 hashed passwords).  Is this going to work, or am I
going to have to write something to hash the md5 hashes from PHPBB
and put those into the db instead?