[Typo3] stdWrap: space.useDiv=1 not Implemented?

Thomas Roediger tom.roediger at web.de
Thu Oct 6 12:30:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

I use Typo3 3.8 and wonder if i got something wrong. There is an
TypoScript option that offers to use divs instead of blind-gifs
(space.useDiv=1 in stdWrap). But actually it doesn't do anything at all.
Some reverse engeneering ("The Code is the documentation" ;-)) seems to
prove that my suggestion is right. In function wrapSpace() from
class.tslib_content.php there are only blind-gifs used for spaceBefore
and spaceAfter. The css_styled_content-sysext doesn't contain any
handler for this option either. Whats wrong? Is this an planned feature
or an do-it-yourself-feature or am I completely wrong?

Greetings tom.