[Typo3] how to make KB MD5 FE Passwords extension work? Docs unclear.

Jay Austad austad at signal15.com
Thu Oct 6 00:43:51 CEST 2005

How do I do this.  The docs say this:

"For the frontend user registration to work properly you will need to
make some modifications to your HTML template. There is a example
HTML template in the "res" directory of this extension. There are
only minor changes. The only thing which need to be done is that the
"enc_form" JavaScript has to get added and a onSubmit function to the
form."

There are two files in this directory:
-bash-2.05b$ ls -l
total 24
-rwxrwxr-x  1 www  www  17481 Oct  5 17:34 fe_admin_fe_users.tmpl
-rwxrwxr-x  1 www  www   4609 Oct  5 17:34 jsfunc.validateform.js

What do I have to do to make this work?  Edit the sitewide template?
What exactly do I do to edit this properly?

~jay