[Typo3] RealURL and thumbs.php

Ulrich Fischer ulrich-fischer at gmx.net
Wed Oct 5 18:16:02 CEST 2005

Hi,
this is a "unanswered" crossposting to the german list.

With realURL extension 0.3.0 on Typo3 3.7.0 and 3.8.0
on a Linux webserever thumbnails are not shown.

For example:
http://cms.zs-intern.de/typo3/thumbs.php?&dummy=1128517059&file=..%2Fuploads%2Fpics%2Fs-hess.jpg

If the extension is deinstalled, the thumbnail is shown, with installed
realURL there comes a destructed "file":

     ÿØÿàJFIFHHÿÛC
     ÏÒ(¯NáßMÎÁô™K–í¬tƒE~p–˲áìu«¢
fÕ¶Ô
     [...] and so on.

Switch the extension off, the thumbnail is here again.

Nothing is mentioned in the errorlog about this.
I am not an hardcore typo3 programmer, so I wonder wether I am
realy the first, who has this problem.

Or is it a special problem of my installation? Everything works fine.
(http://www.zs-l.de)

Do you have any suggestions or hints?
I would be very happy, if there would be an solution ...

Greetings from germany ;-)

Ulrich