[Typo3] unable to install extensions

Gaurav Mantro gaurav.mantro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:36:03 CEST 2005

Hi,
I tested the localconf.php and it is writeable. I did test the setup using
install and everything seems to be green.
 I am using
Windows
IIS
Typo 3.8 - quickstart
clean install
 I have seen similar problems mentioned in the archive of mailing list but
no solution. It seems like even if they got resolved nobody posted back the
resolution :-( .
 regards
Gaurav Mantro
 On 10/5/05, Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Gaurav Mantro wrote:
> > I am unable to install extensions in my typo3 install. I have verified
> that
> > in the 'install' I have the ability to install extensions both locally
> and
> > globally. Right now when i try to install extension nothing happens,
> status
> > remains the same as "extension not installed". I would also like to add
> that
> > I am unable to remove any extension.
> > any help will be appreciated.
>
> Is the typo3conf/localconf.php writable? Check your setup using install
> tool.
>
> Dmitry.

Regards,
Gaurav Mantro