[Typo3] why frontend users are added to the wrong site?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:31:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,

We have two sites as shown below in the page tree.  Each site has its
own domain name.  Pubcookie is used for single sign on (SSO).  The login
link on SiteA goes to the pubcookie weblogin page fine.  But after user
logged in, the user was added into the FE-Users SysFolder of SiteB.  How
come????  I do make sure the LDAP server configuration for each site
uses correct pid for FE users sysfolder.  I've cleared all the caches.
But still.  If anybody could shed some light, I'd greatly appreciate it.

SiteA (production)
   --Overview
   --People
   --FE Users and LDAP (SysFolder, id=706)

SiteB (test)
   --About
   --Product
   --FE-Users  (SysFolder, id=493)

Both 'FE Users and LDAP' of SiteA and 'FE-Users' of SiteB use almost the
same LDAP server configuration.  For SiteA, LDAP server configuration is
like this (SiteB uses pid=493 in FEusers part):

================================
FEusers = LDAP_SYNC
FEusers {
   enable = 1
   handleNotFound = 0
   table = fe_users
   pid = 706
   uniqueField = tx_ldapserver_dn
   fields {
     usergroup = MAP_OBJECT
     usergroup {
	attribute = userClass
	userFunc = tx_ldapserver->getFEGroups
	userFunc {
		pid = 706
		table = fe_groups
		identField = title
	}
     }
   }
}

BEusers = LDAP_SYNC
BEusers {
   enable = 1
   table = be_users
   pid = root
   handleNotFound = 0
   filter = (&(objectClass=person))
   uniqueField = tx_ldapserver_dn
   fields {
   }
}

FEgroups < FEusers
FEgroups {
	table = fe_groups
         handleNotFound = 0
	filter = objectClass=userClass
	fields {
	}
}

BEgroups < FEusers
BEgroups {
         pid = root
	table = be_groups
	handleNotFound = 0
	filter = objectClass=userClass
	fields {
	}
}

FEauth = LDAP_AUTH
FEauth {
   enable = 1
   table = fe_users
   SSO = 1
   SSO.10.include =
/data/www/html/it/typo3conf/ext/jm_pubcookie/class.tx_jmpubcookie.php
   SSO.10.userFunc = tx_jmpubcookie->pubcookieUser
   sync < FEusers
}

BEauth < FEauth
BEauth {
   table = be_users
   SSO = 1
   SSO.10.include =
/data/www/html/it/typo3conf/ext/jm_pubcookie/class.tx_jmpubcookie.php
   SSO.10.userFunc = tx_jmpubcookie->pubcookieUser
   sync < BEusers
}