[Typo3] Odd and even items in HMENU (again)

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:54:09 CEST 2005

Well, I'm still stuck with the problem of displaying even and odd
items of an HMENU separately (or, rather, any items, not just odd and
even)

I was pointed in the direction of this solution:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/if/
(bottom of the page)

However, even though I understand the concept of using ifs for this
particular problem, I can't understand how to use it.

What I am hopefully looking for is the following algoryhtm:
- take a menu item
- if its page uid is ok, display it
  -else skip it

I do hope something of this nature can be implemnted through TS